- M – F 9:30am to 2:00pm you can enter through the front door. For classes prior to or after those times, please enter through the small door at the back of the building.
- Between 8:00am & 5:00pm parking is available in the front & on the side of the building for 2 hour periods of time. You can extend this 2 hour period by going to Parkmobile.com. After 5:00pm you can park in the back of building.
- Please do not leave your purses or valuable belongings in your car or trunk. Bring everything with you into the studio.
Investment & Class Information
- All yoga classes are ongoing, so you can join at any time without advanced reservations.
- Classes are payable online or at the studio. Our class passes are digital. Upon arrival, please check-in at the reception desk. To track your class pass, check your Mindbody account details. We are always happy to help. Simply ask at check-in for help.
- If you are a new student please come early to fill out the short registration form before practice begins.
- Please sign in with reception/instructor prior to your class.
- If you have an injury or medical condition, please let the teacher know. With this information the teacher can take good care of you and modify your practice accordingly.
- Be kind to yourself and accept where you are right now. “In yoga we don’t have to be perfect, we need to be willing. It is this willingness that brings transformation,” Frankie Hart.
- Looking for a suitable class? Call or ask any available staff member to discuss with you the classes that will meet your individual needs.
Attire & Equipment
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing for easy movement.
- Mats, blocks, bolsters & blankets are provided for your use at no extra charge. Water & healthy snacks are available for our clients for a nominal fee located at the back by the small studio. Place your refreshment money in the bowl with the buddha kitty.
- For the safety and comfort of all yoga students, please do not wear heavy fragrances, perfumes, or jewelry.
- Turn all non-emergency cell phones off while inside the studio.
- We honor and respect each practice. Please speak quietly and do not enter the yoga rooms until you are sure the previous class has finished. Be sure to remove your shoes before entering all studios.
Website & Technical Solutions
- Click HERE to view or use our class schedules, workshops, and retail products.
- Need Help with Online purchases? Call Joyce at 863-802-9642 M-F 9:30am – 2:00pm.